Monday, October 4, 2010

A NEW BEGINNING...

I am finally going to keep this blog updated that way everyone can know what is going on over here in Texas...sometimes we don't share things about the kids because FB is not a place to share everything personal about your life but could be worth sharing with our closest friends and family. Especially with some of our friends who are FINALLY having kids, we have other blogs to keep up with ourselves.

I will keep this updated as often as I have time to sit down and share a thing or two with you...


(I had to do it)


Trip to Mexico in August


Heston and Daddy playing in the pool


Heston wanting to be like Daddy


Ohhh...my Wiggles...

1 comment:

  1. Is that FINALLY directed at me?! hahaha. Hey, I am sure we will catch up in no time :)

    ReplyDelete